About Mazal Bordo
With twenty-five years of combined banking, retail, and Real Estate success, Mazal Bordo is your best choice for high-end rental or Real Estate purchases; she possesses the knowledge, customer service, and negotiating skills necessary to represent your needs.
A skilled negotiator, Mazal's 85% placement record is testimony to her dedication-to finding her clients the home of their dreams. Seemingly impervious to pressure, during the dot.com era, one of the most hectic markets in San Francisco-even Real Estate history--with the vacancy rate at a mere 2%, Mazal placed as many as 15 people per week, sometimes with only a day's notice. "I would get a late evening phone call, 'I need something good-see you tomorrow!'" These days, Mazal still busily attends her life's passion. Her steadfast routine includes showing properties in San Francisco's best neighborhoods, Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, Cow Hollow, North Beach, Presidio Heights, the Marina, and Telegraph hill, keeping in touch with her network, and researching 'inside' leads. "On a good day, I show 25 properties-with pleasure." Mazal is available at nearly every hour. Even if you leave a voice message, you will receive a quick response, within the hour. Mazal is proud of the following traits:
- Active - Constantly interacting with 25-30 listings
- Diverse - High-end properties, Rentals, and Residential Condominiums
- Dynamic - Excellent relationship & networking skills
- Efficient - 3,000+ people placed in 10 years
- Empathetic - Listens to client's wishes and needs
- Reliable - Accurate property descriptions
- Intuitive -Leads for unlisted & "Pre-market" properties
- Swift - Finds 'ideal home' within 2-3 showings
- Knowledgeable - Properties in S. F.'s most desirable neighborhoods
- Reputable - 10+ years in San Francisco Real Estate market
Consistent, straight to the point, Mazal is efficient--never wasting a moment's time. She is a licensed Agent and the mother of two teenage sons. Clearly, her many accomplishments are no accident: "To succeed, professionally or personally, it takes commitment--with much love and devotion besides."
Mazal's hobbies include listening to music, cooking, and watching basketball. She looks forward to matching more people with their ideal home, becoming San Francisco's busiest Real Estate Agent, and seeing her sons realize their highest aspirations.